Our family of four stayed here for President's Day weekend and WOW! We are so lucky to have found this place. Every attention to detail has been made, from the time you arrive to the time you leave. I have never stayed in a place with such wonderful customer service. They made us dinner reservations every night, arranged airport transportation and were able to store our skis and boots and the boots had warmers! They would even offer us hand and toe warmers each day when we headed out to ski.
Our room was fabulous. We had the king room with the loft. Our daughter slept in the loft bed and they brought in another bed for our younger daughter. They loved having their own area to sleep in. Our bed was so comfortable that it was hard to get up in the morning. And this never happens to us when we travel!
We loved all the little toiletries in the bathroom. Lip balm yes! Our room was cleaned twice a day and each evening they would leave a little something for our girls. One day it was teddy bears and another it was little notebooks with pencils. Our girls couldn't wait to get back to the room to see what had been left!
The breakfast in the morning is simply divine! We actually couldn't believe it was included with our stay. The muffins, the eggs and the pancakes are so yummy we miss them already.
Each night they have an appetizer time, where they serve a sweet and something else. Our girls called this ''snack time'' and would ask each night when snack time was. The food was so good!
The pool and hot tub on the roof were the highlight for our girls. They have nice, fluffy towels and water available. So relaxing.
On our last day, our flight didn't leave until 9:20 p.m. The hotel happened to not have anyone checking in that day, so they let us stay in our room until it was time to go to the airport. This was so nice!
Each day, we were taken to the ski slopes and picked up by the hotel. They have us wonderful lunch and dinner recommendations.
I just can't say enough how wonderful and lovely our experience was. Yes, it is a little pricey, but it's worth every dime.
The employees are so helpful and accommodating.
It was so hard to leave the Washington School House Hotel. We miss it. But will be back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An exclusive downtown Park City boutique hotel where you can expect… well, the unexpected. Built as a school in 1889, Washington School House has just graduated to a new level of luxury with the completion of its stunning renovation. Original quarried limestone exterior. Twelve spectacular rooms/suites. Historic living space with 16ft ceilings. Roaring fire. Chic ski lounge. Heated pool terraced in the hillside. Wine, aspen trees, stars. You get the picture. School is out but the hotel team is in… providing unprecedented service for an unequaled experience in an unparalleled location. The new Washington School House. Where old school is the new cool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda and Travelocity so you can book your Washington School House Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Washington School Hotel Park City
- Washington School House Hotel Park City, Utah