Accompanied my husband on a business meeting at the Stein Erickson in August 2008. We had a wonderful 1 bedroom apartment with full kitchen and family room. Would NEVER be able to afford such luxury on our own! The room and resort amenities were first class. Pool is small but service was incredible.
The lodge is not in the town of Deer Valley but up on the mountain. You will need a car to go into town. Probably better for a romantic getaway than a family vacation given the exorbitant cost of the rooms and rather remote location.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stein Eriksen Lodge is Utah’s only Forbes Five Star/ Five Diamond resort. We are centrally located at Mid-Mountain Deer Valley. Only steps from all the activities that Deer Valley has to offer and only a short shuttle ride to Historic Main Street, Park City. We are North Americas premiere mountain destination. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Odigeo, Cheap Tickets and Jetsetter so you can book your Stein Eriksen Lodge Deer Valley reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Stein Eriksen Hotel Park City
- Stein Eriksen Park City
- Stein Ericksen Lodge
- Stein Eriksen Lodge Deer Valley Park City, Utah