Our guilty pleasure is to stay at nice hotels when we go away. We have stayed at many upscale hotels in many places. I can truly say that The Stein Eriksen Lodge is the most elegant, beautiful, amazing hotel that we have ever visited! We arrived at night and the lights on the grounds were just beautiful. When we approached the hotel, we were greeted by a majestic entrance with beautiful lighting, spectacular flower arrangements and amazing architecture. The staff was so welcoming and helpful that we felt comfortable from the minute we arrived. Our room was simply beautiful, also clean and neat. We had a fireplace and a hot tub on the deck. The beds were amazingly comfortable. We ordered room service and it was delicious. The staff was prompt and very polite. We walked on the grounds and were amazed at the beautiful landscaping. The inside of the hotel is warm and comforting with a sophisticated elegance. We loved the hotel so much that we have already booked another visit for next month! This is our new hotel for when we want to treat ourselves to an extravagant pleasure. This hotel was well worth every penny!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stein Eriksen Lodge is Utah's only Forbes Five Star Hotel and the World's Best Ski Hotel. Located centrally at Mid-Mountain Deer Valley and offers direct ski-in and ski-out access. We are a short shuttle ride to Historic Main Street, Park City. We are North America's premiere mountain destination. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity and Jetsetter so you can book your Stein Eriksen Lodge Deer Valley reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Stein Eriksen Hotel Park City
- Stein Eriksen Park City
- Stein Ericksen Lodge
- Stein Eriksen Lodge Deer Valley Park City, Utah