I just returned back from the Stein Erikson Lodge and have to say it was a perfect vacation. The staff are accomodating, friendly and knowledgable, the accomodations outstanding and the location perfect. The ski concierge service makes skiing with children easy! After a delicious breakfast which is included you step downstairs and the ski staff put on your boots and have your skis ready outside for you to ski to the lift. At the end of the day, they take your boots off, dry them and have them ready for the next day. Perfect! I highly recommend this five star resort. I would not stay anywhere else - they take care of everything with a sincere smile!
The kids loved the outdoor pool which was heated and the gifts that they got when we arrived!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stein Eriksen Lodge is Utah's only Forbes Five Star Hotel and the World's Best Ski Hotel. Located centrally at Mid-Mountain Deer Valley and offers direct ski-in and ski-out access. We are a short shuttle ride to Historic Main Street, Park City. We are North America's premiere mountain destination. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cancelon, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Stein Eriksen Lodge Deer Valley reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Stein Eriksen Hotel Park City
- Stein Eriksen Park City
- Stein Ericksen Lodge
- Stein Eriksen Lodge Deer Valley Park City, Utah