I recently stayed at the SEL with a group of family/friends. We had an amazing time! The service was first class, and everything was so seamless and easy for the guests. The breakfast buffet was delicious, the service in the ski locker room and access to ski rental/lift tickets on site made my first time ski experience more comfortable, and the SEL pretzel for apres ski was the perfect way to end the day! The shuttle to and from town back to hotel was such a nice perk made it super easy for the group to travel to dinner reservations, the SPA is top notch - can't beat the outdoor jacuzzi!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stein Eriksen Lodge is Utah's only Forbes Five Star Hotel and the World's Best Ski Hotel. Located centrally at Mid-Mountain Deer Valley and offers direct ski-in and ski-out access. We are a short shuttle ride to Historic Main Street, Park City. We are North America's premiere mountain destination. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, Priceline, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and HotelsClick so you can book your Stein Eriksen Lodge Deer Valley reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Stein Eriksen Hotel Park City
- Stein Eriksen Park City
- Stein Ericksen Lodge
- Stein Eriksen Lodge Deer Valley Park City, Utah