We had a 2-bedroom suite with a private balcony and amazing view. We looked out over the slopes and had a great view of the sunset every night.
The hotel staff was second to none. There was no request that wasn't taken care of within minutes of asking. Take advantage of the shuttle service to get around town.
The breakfast buffet is a must; as is the Skiers Buffet for lunch.
Take time to relax in the spa. The staff is very attentive and the massage was so relaxing after a day on the slopes.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stein Eriksen Lodge is Utah's only Forbes Five Star Hotel and the World's Best Ski Hotel. Located centrally at Mid-Mountain Deer Valley and offers direct ski-in and ski-out access. We are a short shuttle ride to Historic Main Street, Park City. We are North America's premiere mountain destination. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, Cancelon, Priceline and HotelQuickly so you can book your Stein Eriksen Lodge Deer Valley reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Stein Eriksen Hotel Park City
- Stein Eriksen Park City
- Stein Ericksen Lodge
- Stein Eriksen Lodge Deer Valley Park City, Utah