For two straight years we have been skiing at Deer valley resort and have always made a point of stopping on at least two occasions during our week to have lunch at the Stein Eriksen Lodge on the mountain. The buffet is a spread that will leave you sated and needing to ski off your lunch. If ala carte is you're choice than order the chicken pot pie. If a drink is what you need try a Snowblower, hot chocolate, baileys, coconut rum. It is to die for. Service is impeccable. You will not be sorry having selected this restaurant.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stein Eriksen Lodge is Utah's only Forbes Five Star Hotel and the World's Best Ski Hotel. Located centrally at Mid-Mountain Deer Valley and offers direct ski-in and ski-out access. We are a short shuttle ride to Historic Main Street, Park City. We are North America's premiere mountain destination. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, Priceline, getaroom.com, HotelsClick and HotelQuickly so you can book your Stein Eriksen Lodge Deer Valley reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Stein Eriksen Hotel Park City
- Stein Eriksen Park City
- Stein Ericksen Lodge
- Stein Eriksen Lodge Deer Valley Park City, Utah