This summer, my family and I stayed at the Stein Eriksen after a few days in Jackson, Wyoming. We were more than happy with our stay and I highly recommend you stay net time you are in Park City. We were given an amazing suite that was practically perfect. It was just big enough, with five beds for all of us, a hot tub, a fireplace, a washer and dryer, and even a sample of the granola. On that note, I would like to say that unlike a vast majority of hotels, I was actually pleased with the food. I recall having phenomenal banana bread French toast. Though we were in the summer, it was in a great location because in the winter, you could simply ski right out of the hotel. Make sure that the Stein Eriksen is your #1 choice.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stein Eriksen Lodge is Utah's only Forbes Five Star Hotel and the World's Best Ski Hotel. Located centrally at Mid-Mountain Deer Valley and offers direct ski-in and ski-out access. We are a short shuttle ride to Historic Main Street, Park City. We are North America's premiere mountain destination. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets and Jetsetter so you can book your Stein Eriksen Lodge Deer Valley reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Stein Eriksen Hotel Park City
- Stein Eriksen Park City
- Stein Ericksen Lodge
- Stein Eriksen Lodge Deer Valley Park City, Utah