My husband and I booked two nights at the Stein as we were enroute to a more rustic hunt later in the week. We arrived early in Park City and were told the room would not be ready until their guaranteed arrival time of 4:00 and so we spent the day shopping and dining in Park City. Decided to drive over to the Stein at 3:00 and had a drink in the Troll Hallen while we waited. Very nice wine selections. Finally at 4:00 we were escorted to our deluxe king room with fireplace, jacuzzi in room and hot tub on deck. We had a lovely view of the ski slopes and the valley, and the yellow leaves were still on many of the aspens although everything else was bare. The room is large enough for two and we enjoyed the hot tub as the temperatures dipped into the 30s. The robes are wonderful and turn down service was a treat with everything laid out for us and music on the TV and the fire burning when we returned from dinner downtown. They run a shuttle downtown everything 30 minutes which is excellent and you can call for pickup. Off season rates made this a wonderful escape. The bed was like sleeping on a cloud! Perfect! We would return again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stein Eriksen Lodge is Utah’s only Forbes Five Star/ Five Diamond resort. We are centrally located at Mid-Mountain Deer Valley. Only steps from all the activities that Deer Valley has to offer and only a short shuttle ride to Historic Main Street, Park City. We are North Americas premiere mountain destination. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire and Jetsetter so you can book your Stein Eriksen Lodge Deer Valley reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Stein Eriksen Hotel Park City
- Stein Eriksen Park City
- Stein Ericksen Lodge
- Stein Eriksen Lodge Deer Valley Park City, Utah