We only stayed one night/day at The Stein Eriksen on our way to the rest of our 30 anniversary trip. Met up with our daughter who had been there a week. IT was an amazing experience. What a beautiful place. All the staff want to make sure that your stay is exceptional. we had a wonderful breakfast overlooking the mountains! the food was outstanding! Best breakfast we have ever eaten. Who knew that breakfast could be so healthy, interesting and different, using the basic ingredients. I can only imagine what lunch or dinner might be like! We had a suite in the Lodge with a beautiful view. You can be sure that returning for a longer stay some time is now on our bucket list!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stein Eriksen Lodge is Utah’s only Forbes Five Star/ Five Diamond resort. We are centrally located at Mid-Mountain Deer Valley. Only steps from all the activities that Deer Valley has to offer and only a short shuttle ride to Historic Main Street, Park City. We are North Americas premiere mountain destination. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Amex, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Odigeo, Travelocity and Jetsetter so you can book your Stein Eriksen Lodge Deer Valley reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Stein Eriksen Hotel Park City
- Stein Eriksen Park City
- Stein Ericksen Lodge
- Stein Eriksen Lodge Deer Valley Park City, Utah