Visited the "SPA" for the day. Very luxurious but young children in and out with parents who obviiously could not understand the sign that read "NO CHILDREN UNDER 12 ALLOWED IN THE SPA". The staff were very frustrated because these people did not think the rule applied to them. The design of the spa allows people to enter the spa from the pool area without a key..poor design. I frequent the resort spas in the area as I live there. I have never seen children in the spa area of any other luxury resort. It was quite annoying as I paid top dollar for the serenity that the spa provides sans children!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stein Eriksen Lodge is Utah’s only Forbes Five Star/ Five Diamond resort. We are centrally located at Mid-Mountain Deer Valley. Only steps from all the activities that Deer Valley has to offer and only a short shuttle ride to Historic Main Street, Park City. We are North Americas premiere mountain destination. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Cheap Tickets and Jetsetter so you can book your Stein Eriksen Lodge Deer Valley reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Stein Eriksen Hotel Park City
- Stein Eriksen Park City
- Stein Ericksen Lodge
- Stein Eriksen Lodge Deer Valley Park City, Utah