Stayed here this past weekend, really liked the place. The only negative for me was the altitude sickness. My suite was fantastic, with two full baths kitchen and hot tub on the deck. Everything was aces. I wish I could have enjoyed it more, thanks to Herbert for driving me to the ER in the middle of the night for some oxygen.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stein Eriksen Lodge is Utah's only Forbes Five Star Hotel and the World's Best Ski Hotel. Located centrally at Mid-Mountain Deer Valley and offers direct ski-in and ski-out access. We are a short shuttle ride to Historic Main Street, Park City. We are North America's premiere mountain destination. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Expedia, Cancelon, Priceline, Jetsetter, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Stein Eriksen Lodge Deer Valley reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Stein Eriksen Hotel Park City
- Stein Eriksen Park City
- Stein Ericksen Lodge
- Stein Eriksen Lodge Deer Valley Park City, Utah