Stayed for a week for a getaway and wasn't disappointed at all. The room we were provided was huge with many appointments I wish I had in my house. We felt very spoiled and sad to go home. The food is amazing and the views just as good. The service is pinnacle and the spa is woderful. All in all, one of the best hotels I've ever stayed in. Next time, I'd like to spend more time mountain biking since the chair is right there.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stein Eriksen Lodge is Utah’s only Forbes Five Star/ Five Diamond resort. We are centrally located at Mid-Mountain Deer Valley. Only steps from all the activities that Deer Valley has to offer and only a short shuttle ride to Historic Main Street, Park City. We are North Americas premiere mountain destination. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotwire, Booking.com, Travelocity, Odigeo, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com and Jetsetter so you can book your Stein Eriksen Lodge Deer Valley reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Stein Eriksen Hotel Park City
- Stein Eriksen Park City
- Stein Ericksen Lodge
- Stein Eriksen Lodge Deer Valley Park City, Utah