I really had no expectations of where I was going. It was all business and I had to go. I hired Alpine Navigator Transportation to take me from the airport... That started out awesome choice number one. Then for 4 days there was nothing but awesome service from the hotel. No a single issue. Very friendly, food was great, free transportation down town was nice also. I will try and go back again in the winter.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stein Eriksen Lodge is Utah's only Forbes Five Star Hotel and the World's Best Ski Hotel. Located centrally at Mid-Mountain Deer Valley and offers direct ski-in and ski-out access. We are a short shuttle ride to Historic Main Street, Park City. We are North America's premiere mountain destination. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, getaroom.com, Priceline, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Stein Eriksen Lodge Deer Valley reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Stein Eriksen Hotel Park City
- Stein Eriksen Park City
- Stein Ericksen Lodge
- Stein Eriksen Lodge Deer Valley Park City, Utah