The hotel is located high above Park City (Deer Valley). The scenery over the ski mountains is great. The guests services are nearly perfect. Check in and the reception is very professional, world class. Everything is clean and in good shape. Our room was big and with a comfortable bed with fine linens. If you order a drink with alcohol you also have to buy some food. That's what they said, but the snack was complimentary. It's maybe confusing. The spa looks small but is high class and included. The hotel is inside very nice with alpine style decorations. What we disliked was the architecture of the hotel with the two story units. From your room you have to walk a lot. To the spa with the bathrobe we walked outside on the pathways some minutes. Also the terasse/lounge outside is made too simple, like sitting on a concret parking lot. The hotel is extra class, but on every balcony is a plastic jacuzzi. We were glad, that no guests were bathing and partying on their balcony. We can recommend this famous hotel with first class services. Don't pay attention to few ugly things.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stein Eriksen Lodge is Utah's only Forbes Five Star Hotel and the World's Best Ski Hotel. Located centrally at Mid-Mountain Deer Valley and offers direct ski-in and ski-out access. We are a short shuttle ride to Historic Main Street, Park City. We are North America's premiere mountain destination. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your Stein Eriksen Lodge Deer Valley reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Stein Eriksen Hotel Park City
- Stein Eriksen Park City
- Stein Ericksen Lodge
- Stein Eriksen Lodge Deer Valley Park City, Utah