Stein Eriksen Lodge delivers on a multitude of details which allows you to just relax and thoroughly enjoy skiing, the beautiful setting, and the company of your friends and family.
The staff were genuine, warm, and helpful - throughout the entire resort: housekeeping, spa, restaurant, ski shop, ski valet, transportation, front desk, IT.
We had a luxury bedroom with 2 queens beds. It was spacious, clean and there was plenty of room to spread out. The hot tub on the deck was pre-heated - ready at any time. A washer and dryer were located conveniently in our entryway.
We are here during a busy week, but never found ourselves waiting for anything. Do make reservations for lunch though.
In short, the entire family (kids, adults, skiers, non-skiers) had a delightful experience, and we highly recommend SEL to others.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stein Eriksen Lodge is Utah’s only Forbes Five Star/ Five Diamond resort. We are centrally located at Mid-Mountain Deer Valley. Only steps from all the activities that Deer Valley has to offer and only a short shuttle ride to Historic Main Street, Park City. We are North Americas premiere mountain destination. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Amex, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Booking.com, Orbitz and Jetsetter so you can book your Stein Eriksen Lodge Deer Valley reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Stein Eriksen Hotel Park City
- Stein Eriksen Park City
- Stein Ericksen Lodge
- Stein Eriksen Lodge Deer Valley Park City, Utah