We enjoyed five nights over Thanksgiving in a suite and loved every minute of it. We had a full size kitchen with all amenities. Two fireplaces, one gas and one for logs. We never waited more than a few minutes for log delivery and we had the fire roaring all day! On the terrace, with beautiful views of the slopes, was a hot tub that was used daily. Two full bathrooms was an added bonus. The Murphy bed in the living room was super comfortable. If it had been made up with a proper quilt and cover rather than sheets and blankets it would have been awesome. Tons of soft pillows in both beds. Cannot comment on the restaurant, other than the Thanksgiving dinner which was superb. Every staff member we encountered were immensely helpful and service minded. We will be back for sure.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stein Eriksen Lodge is Utah's only Forbes Five Star Hotel and the World's Best Ski Hotel. Located centrally at Mid-Mountain Deer Valley and offers direct ski-in and ski-out access. We are a short shuttle ride to Historic Main Street, Park City. We are North America's premiere mountain destination. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, getaroom.com, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Stein Eriksen Lodge Deer Valley reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Stein Eriksen Hotel Park City
- Stein Eriksen Park City
- Stein Ericksen Lodge
- Stein Eriksen Lodge Deer Valley Park City, Utah