This is my second review, but we came at a different time of year this time so I reviewing it again. The first time we came it was to ski and I raved about the locker room service and ski in, ski out ability. This time we came just to relax and hang out in deer valley and park city, and the lodge did not disappoint. The service was absolutely fabulous all the way around. I had a hick up at check in when they put us in a suite with no Murphy bed, but Nick at the front desk had it sorted quickly and on we went. We had several great meals in both the lounge and restaurant. Our room was spectacular as usual and we enjoyed the gym and spa amenities as well, especially the eucalyptus steam room. We also enjoyed the complementary shuttle service to downtown park city which makes having dinner down there a breeze.
In short, this is a fantastic property regardless of when you go. They truly live up to the 5 star rating.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stein Eriksen Lodge is Utah’s only Forbes Five Star/ Five Diamond resort. We are centrally located at Mid-Mountain Deer Valley. Only steps from all the activities that Deer Valley has to offer and only a short shuttle ride to Historic Main Street, Park City. We are North Americas premiere mountain destination. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire, Odigeo and Jetsetter so you can book your Stein Eriksen Lodge Deer Valley reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Stein Eriksen Hotel Park City
- Stein Eriksen Park City
- Stein Ericksen Lodge
- Stein Eriksen Lodge Deer Valley Park City, Utah