Top notch attentive service from the moment you walk in the door. The main lodge provides a true mountain ambiance. The spa is very well appointed, but on the small side. I can't help but wonder if it would feel crowded on a busy day.
Rooms in the main lodge are more desirable, but if you stay in one of the adjacent buildings you have available very large suites with full kitchens, and some offer hot tubs. The room appointments are nice and the wood burning fireplaces contribute to the mountain 'experience'. It is too bad you have to walk a fair distance outside between some of the rooms and the main lodge, or to reach the pool/spa; it's a shame to have to bundle up completely to go and grab dinner.
Only one restaurant/bar. We expect to pay a premium for items at a resort of this caliber, but the Stein set a new level. $8 for a latté?? Dinner was mediocre and the wine list well over priced.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stein Eriksen Lodge is Utah’s only Forbes Five Star/ Five Diamond resort. We are centrally located at Mid-Mountain Deer Valley. Only steps from all the activities that Deer Valley has to offer and only a short shuttle ride to Historic Main Street, Park City. We are North Americas premiere mountain destination. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets and Jetsetter so you can book your Stein Eriksen Lodge Deer Valley reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Stein Eriksen Hotel Park City
- Stein Eriksen Park City
- Stein Ericksen Lodge
- Stein Eriksen Lodge Deer Valley Park City, Utah