Spent the last week at the Stein Eriksen Lodge. The staff and facility are amazing and we were almost TOO taken care of...not used to having slippers and robe set out every night.
It was not crowded and getting around was a breeze.
Rented bikes at the hotel and Mtn Biked from the hotel. This facility is set right at the base of the mountain so it made hiking and mountain biking VERY convenient!
The shuttle runs every 1/2 hour...or whenever you need it and will take you to Park City or pick you (and your bikes) up from Park City. We truly enjoyed our stay and look forward to our next visit!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stein Eriksen Lodge is Utah's only Forbes Five Star Hotel and the World's Best Ski Hotel. Located centrally at Mid-Mountain Deer Valley and offers direct ski-in and ski-out access. We are a short shuttle ride to Historic Main Street, Park City. We are North America's premiere mountain destination. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Groupon, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Stein Eriksen Lodge Deer Valley reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Stein Eriksen Hotel Park City
- Stein Eriksen Park City
- Stein Ericksen Lodge
- Stein Eriksen Lodge Deer Valley Park City, Utah