Spent five days at the beautiful Stein Eriksen Lodge in Park City and was delighted with everything. The staff is cheerful and attentive and among the best of the hotels that I've been to. Our room was beautiful with a view of the mountains and a spa on the deck. We had a great sound system in the room and the whole set up felt more like an upscale condo than a hotel room. The lodge provides complimentary transportation to old town Park City where the shopping and restaurants are located....this is a nice convenience. We will be back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stein Eriksen Lodge is Utah's only Forbes Five Star Hotel and the World's Best Ski Hotel. Located centrally at Mid-Mountain Deer Valley and offers direct ski-in and ski-out access. We are a short shuttle ride to Historic Main Street, Park City. We are North America's premiere mountain destination. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Stein Eriksen Lodge Deer Valley reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Stein Eriksen Hotel Park City
- Stein Eriksen Park City
- Stein Ericksen Lodge
- Stein Eriksen Lodge Deer Valley Park City, Utah