Besides being one of our family’s favorite vacation spots, Stein Eriksen Lodge has been our Anniversary Getaway for the past several years. The personalized service is exceptional, as you feel their staff is helpful at every turn. We will stay a couple of days and the rooms are so fabulous, we never leave the lodge. While Sunday brunch and eating in the restaurants are always delicious, eating in our room is always a must. Stein doesn't just deliver tasty food; they set up your meal with linens and fresh flowers. My favorite is right on the coffee table, so we can eat next to a roaring fire. Our getaway isn’t complete without spending a few hours in the spa. Several hours of quiet pampering is a treat everyone should experience. The staff‘s high level of service and the treatments are exceptional and personalized to my needs. Whether we are with our family or a getaway with my husband, Stein Eriksen always delivers a relaxing, luxurious experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stein Eriksen Lodge is Utah's only Forbes Five Star Hotel and the World's Best Ski Hotel. Located centrally at Mid-Mountain Deer Valley and offers direct ski-in and ski-out access. We are a short shuttle ride to Historic Main Street, Park City. We are North America's premiere mountain destination. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your Stein Eriksen Lodge Deer Valley reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Stein Eriksen Hotel Park City
- Stein Eriksen Park City
- Stein Ericksen Lodge
- Stein Eriksen Lodge Deer Valley Park City, Utah