As Brigham Young once said, "This is the Place". Our room was amazing. Three bedrooms, large living room, kitchenette and three gorgeous bathrooms. The art was all original and rich. The bathrooms were opulent and well designed.
The public rooms were gorgeous in a mountain, rustic way.
The breakfast is simply one of the best you'll have anywhere in the world.
To complete the description, the location is perfect being close to the ski lifts. The beds were large and comfortable. Go have fun. You won't be disappointed.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stein Eriksen Lodge is Utah's only Forbes Five Star Hotel and the World's Best Ski Hotel. Located centrally at Mid-Mountain Deer Valley and offers direct ski-in and ski-out access. We are a short shuttle ride to Historic Main Street, Park City. We are North America's premiere mountain destination. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, getaroom.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Stein Eriksen Lodge Deer Valley reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Stein Eriksen Hotel Park City
- Stein Eriksen Park City
- Stein Ericksen Lodge
- Stein Eriksen Lodge Deer Valley Park City, Utah