Shadow Ridge Resort has the worst customer service I have ever dealt with. They are very shady about charges that were made to my credit card. the moment I walked into the hotel they tried to take advantage of me, and disrespect me. They gave me the worst room available, then when we finally checked into a nicer room, the heater didn't work. We called them numerous times, and they told us it was not their problem and it would turn on. They finally believe us when they sent someone over after 2 hours of calling and the room was a whole 50 degrees. Then when we tried to put the blinds down for the night, they fell right off the wall, for absolutely no reason. When we checked out of the room, we went through and made sure we had cleaned everything up as much as possible. Nothing had been broken except a little basket that had gotten stepped on, and we were not aware of any stains on the floor, except maybe a spill and some dirt from shoes. Over a month later, they decided to charge us $600 dollars worth of damages. They did not contact us about the damages prior and charged the credit card twice, for $300 dollars each. They said they had pictures of the damage, but that was over a month ago. who knows if it is from my room that night, or from another room. They are just trying to get as much money as they can from my family. When I called to work things out with the house keeping manager Jane Wilford, all she did was yell at me and completely disrespect me. She would not let me speak and would cut me off every time I tried to explain something. She should never be allowed to speak to customers that way and should not disrespect people in the manner as she did to me. She refused to take any of the charges off and told me everything was my fault, when half of them didn't even take place when we were there. I would NEVER recommend this hotel to anyone. It is disgusting and dirty and the people who work there have no respect for their customers.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stunning views and uncommon affordability make this resort property an ideal destination for couples, friends, families, and of course, larger business groups - home to more than 4,000 square feet of meeting space between four rooms. Besides Shadow Ridge's exceptional proximity to the ski resort, guests enjoy being close to the galleries, restaurants, boutiques, and nightlife of Park City's Historic Main Street -- just a short half-mile walk or an even shorter half-mile ride via our complimentary on-demand shuttle service. And guests will find no easier access to ski and snowboard rentals than the clothing and rental shop that neighbors the front desk in our newly-remodeled lobby. Moreover, the Park City Municipal Golf Course is just steps away and transforms into a cross country skier's dream in winter, winding through rolling low hills and snow-tipped old growth trees. Choose from a variety of accommodations, including everything from smaller hotel rooms with cozy private balconies to spacious 1- and 2-bedroom condos complete with full kitchens, warm fireplaces, and comfortable dining areas. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire, Agoda, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Shadow Ridge Resort Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Shadow Ridge Hotel Park City
- Shadow Ridge Park City
- Shadow Ridge Resort Hotel Park City, Utah