This place was great the room was amazing and the views as well We will be going back for sure.
We have never spent time in Park City the old main street was hell A fun so close plenty of parking and the shuttle just incase you want to get your drink on lol. I would recommend this place to anyone looking for A quick get away.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stunning views and uncommon affordability make this resort property an ideal destination for couples, friends, families, and of course, larger business groups - home to more than 4,000 square feet of meeting space between four rooms. Besides Shadow Ridge's exceptional proximity to the ski resort, guests enjoy being close to the galleries, restaurants, boutiques, and nightlife of Park City's Historic Main Street -- just a short half-mile walk or an even shorter half-mile ride via our complimentary on-demand shuttle service. And guests will find no easier access to ski and snowboard rentals than the clothing and rental shop that neighbors the front desk in our newly-remodeled lobby. Moreover, the Park City Municipal Golf Course is just steps away and transforms into a cross country skier's dream in winter, winding through rolling low hills and snow-tipped old growth trees. Choose from a variety of accommodations, including everything from smaller hotel rooms with cozy private balconies to spacious 1- and 2-bedroom condos complete with full kitchens, warm fireplaces, and comfortable dining areas. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Agoda, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Shadow Ridge Resort Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Shadow Ridge Hotel Park City
- Shadow Ridge Park City
- Shadow Ridge Resort Hotel Park City, Utah