Shadow Ridge Resort Hotel’s best feature is its location, just across the street from the Lodge at Park City and the base of the slopes. While there are a couple of other lodging facilities within “the Lodge” (i.e. base area complex) itself, they tend to fill up faster, are more expensive, and do not really offer that much greater an advantage, unless you are wanting a more pampered experience and are willing to pay for it. The down side of Shadow Ridge is that it houses no on-premise restaurant or bar, but there are several restaurant choices across the street at the Lodge, and Shadow Ridge does have a shuttle service that gets you to Main Street in 5 minutes, and is pretty quick picking you up after your meal, too. The rooms are very basic, with very firm beds, and very few frills, but the ski slopes across the street and the Main Street strip 5 minutes away, why would you need much more? Shadow ridge does have an on premise ski shop where you can rent equipment and buy lift tickets, but there are plenty on Aloha Ski rental and plenty of other ski rental shops right at the lodge next to the slopes. (Aloha had the advantage of storing your skis and poles overnight inside their shop right as you came off the slopes, rather than carrying them back across the street, as well as free use of small cubicles for storing shoes and non-valuables while you ski). Despite other reviews to the contrary, the desk was open 24/7 and every person working at reception was exceptionally courteous and helpful. There was complimentary covered parking below the hotel, complimentary Wi-Fi, a heated exterior pool and an inside sauna/hot tub. The ice machine and vending machine were on the basement level, which was not really convenient, but rather insignificant, after all. Our 2 Queen Bed room had a small coffee maker, a microwave, refrigerator and hairdryer. This hotel is a very reasonable and convenient choice for those looking for a more economical lodging at Park City. It was surprisingly uncrowded at Spring Break in mid-March.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stunning views and uncommon affordability make this resort property an ideal destination for couples, friends, families, and of course, larger business groups - home to nearly 4,000 square feet of meeting space between three rooms. Besides Shadow Ridge's exceptional proximity to the ski resort, guests enjoy being close to the galleries, restaurants, boutiques, and nightlife of Park City's Historic Main Street -- just a short half-mile walk or an even shorter half-mile ride via our complimentary on-demand shuttle service. And guests will find no easier access to ski and snowboard rentals than the clothing and rental shop that neighbors the front desk in our newly-remodeled lobby. Moreover, the Park City Municipal Golf Course is just steps away and transforms into a cross country skier's dream in winter, winding through rolling low hills and snow-tipped old growth trees. Choose from a variety of accommodations, including everything from smaller hotel rooms with cozy private balconies to spacious 1- and 2-bedroom condos complete with full kitchens, warm fireplaces, and comfortable dining areas. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Expedia, Orbitz, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Shadow Ridge Resort Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Shadow Ridge Hotel Park City
- Shadow Ridge Park City
- Shadow Ridge Resort Hotel Park City, Utah