I have stayed at the Shadow Ridge off and on for about 15 years. It's a solid and convenient hotel located right at the base of the PCMR. Staff was great and very accommodating. The rooms however were somewhat different. I stayed in a "hotel" room and it clearly had been years since it was updated. There were holes in the wall, the shower door was broken, and it just felt beat up. In addition it had a very old tv and even had a vcr! My parents stayed in a "casita" room and it was a night and day difference. Their room was clean, up to date, and modern. It had great furniture and flat screen tvs in each room. I could not believe it was the same hotel and would stay in that room next time. I will say that their wifi was so slow that it was essentially useless. My biggest complaint was with their pool. For all the years I have stayed there the best thing was getting into their hot outdoor pool after skiing versus their very scary and dirty indoor hot tub located in the basement (typically packed with people). Every day at 4pm they took the cover off and you had a very hot pool outside to stretch around in. I guess now they take the cover off in the morning so the pool is NOT warm at all for post ski relaxation. It was terribly cold and not a single person was using it. I urge the managers to read this and try to get into their supposedly "heated" pool in the evening and see how long they last and to see how many people ask to use the pool during the day time. Keep the cover on!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stunning views and uncommon affordability make this resort property an ideal destination for couples, friends, families, and of course, larger business groups - home to more than 4,000 square feet of meeting space between four rooms. Besides Shadow Ridge's exceptional proximity to the ski resort, guests enjoy being close to the galleries, restaurants, boutiques, and nightlife of Park City's Historic Main Street -- just a short half-mile walk or an even shorter half-mile ride via our complimentary on-demand shuttle service. And guests will find no easier access to ski and snowboard rentals than the clothing and rental shop that neighbors the front desk in our newly-remodeled lobby. Moreover, the Park City Municipal Golf Course is just steps away and transforms into a cross country skier's dream in winter, winding through rolling low hills and snow-tipped old growth trees. Choose from a variety of accommodations, including everything from smaller hotel rooms with cozy private balconies to spacious 1- and 2-bedroom condos complete with full kitchens, warm fireplaces, and comfortable dining areas. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Agoda so you can book your Shadow Ridge Resort Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Shadow Ridge Hotel Park City
- Shadow Ridge Park City
- Shadow Ridge Resort Hotel Park City, Utah