“Great summer vacation!”

Shadow Ridge Resort Hotel
Ranked #31 of 60 Hotels in Park City
Reviewed October 16, 2012

My husband and I had a great experience during our stay at Park City. We appreciate the staff and their suggestions of things to do in the area. The room was clean and we look forward to returning again during the winter season! Reasonably priced and a great place to stay for the $$$!

Room Tip: Recommend booking premium room over a standard room if you want all the goodies!
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Marie S
Branden P, General Manager at Shadow Ridge Resort Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded October 19, 2012

Marie, I am happy that you and your husband had a great experience at the Shadow Ridge Hotel. Thank you for mentioning the staff and we look forward to your return. Safe Travels!

Reviewed October 16, 2012

Had occasion to stay at Shadow Ridge on a business trip and will definitely try to come back for a vacation stay during the ski season. Great location next to the slopes, large condo room with all the ammenties you need for comfort and not having to eat out every night. Room was updated, clean and comfortable. Staff was courteous and took care of my business needs. Would be worth paying the winter rate to come and ski.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business

We are so please to hear you thoroughly enjoyed your stay here at the Shadow Ridge Hotel. I would also like to thank you for recognizing our exceptional staff whom I know really try hard to make every guest fill welcome. We hope you come again soon and stay with us.

Reviewed October 15, 2012

Our stay at Shadow Ridge was awesome. Home away from home in this beautiful location. Great ammenities with a cozy yet classy feel. Fresh and clean with everything we needed. We will be back to stay at our favorite place in the mountains. When I travel it usually takes a few days to start sleeping good. I slept great the first night and that speaks volumes.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Mark H
Branden P, General Manager at Shadow Ridge Resort Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded October 16, 2012

Mark,

Thank you for the 5 star review. We at Shadow Ridge strive for excellence and make sure all guests don't just visit but experience Park City. Hope you have a safe trip home and look forward to your return.

Reviewed October 1, 2012

This condo/hotel was amazing! Rented a 2 bedroom (3 beds), 3 bath condo at Shadow Ridge. The service we received was very friendly when we checked in and out. The room was nicely updated and very clean. We enjoyed the hot tub which was also clean and very big. We had great views of the mountain which made the stay that much more amazing. I loved the fact that there were plenty of towels in the bathrooms and everything you might need in the kitchen in the way of kitchen utensils, wine key, cutlery, etc. It made our stay easy and relaxing.
Overall my friends and I were very pleased with our experience at Shadow Ridge.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with friends

Anni - Thank you for staying at the Shadow Ridge Hotel. It was our pleasure having you and we look forward to your return. Safe travels!

Reviewed October 1, 2012

This was our first stay at the Shadow Ridge, and we absolutely loved it. We reserved a two bedroom condo and were very impressed! All of the furnishings were updated and the location couldn't have been more perfect. We were right at the base of Park City Mountain Resort, just a stones throw away from the lifts, and main street wasn't far at all! The free bus transportation is great and the bus stop is within a short walk. The staff was great too, especially Branden. He was very professional, accommodating and knowledgeable about the town. Shadow Ridge felt like a home away from home and I couldn't have imagined a better experience. This is the only place we will stay from here on out. Loved loved loved it!

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family

Katie, thank you for going out of your way to write your first review on the Shadow Ridge Hotel. We are so grateful we provided you great service and delivered on all your expectations. When you come back to Park City please keep us in mind. Have a safe trip home!

Reviewed September 5, 2012

The first night that we arrived we were in a room that was old and outdated. The water didn't work in the showers and the air conditioner didn't work. One bed still had hair on the pillows and sheets. We called down to the desk and they were gone for the night. The next day we talked to the desk and they gave us a credit for that night and they moved us to a better room. The new room was very nice and clean and it looked similar to their photograph. If you stay here make sure that you are getting one of the nicer rooms or you will not be pleased.

Room Tip: Make sure to ask for one of their good rooms.
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank troy d

Troy, I am sorry your first night didn't go well. We strive for excellence and appreciate the feedback. I am glad to see you were able to to upgrade you the next day and solve any other issues. Hope you had a safe trip back home.

Reviewed August 25, 2012

I arrived late one night for my stay in one of the hotel units, and discovered the door could easily be pushed open. I was too tired to deal with it, and fell asleep. The next morning, I was very concerned and spoke to Kirk, Branden, and Randy. They were very attentive and understanding, and moved me immediately to the next-door unit which turned out to be a suite with a kitchen. This was an added surprise, and made my visit with my daughter so much nicer than it could have been. The door situation was quite spooky the first night and I was really turned off to the resort even though I've stayed there before. By the end of my 5 nights, I had such a nice time in the condo unit that I forgot about the spooky night and decided to come back again next summer.

Room Tip: Skip the hotel room and reserve a condo unit with kitchen--it's so much bigger and more convenie...
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
Branden P, General Manager at Shadow Ridge Resort Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded September 6, 2012

Christina,

Thank you for the wonderful review. I am happy that we were able to take care of you, especially after the rough start. Hope you had a safe trip back California. We at the Shadow Ridge Hotel look forward to seeing you again soon.