“Great On All Counts”

Shadow Ridge Resort Hotel
Ranked #32 of 60 Hotels in Park City
Reviewed October 1, 2012

This condo/hotel was amazing! Rented a 2 bedroom (3 beds), 3 bath condo at Shadow Ridge. The service we received was very friendly when we checked in and out. The room was nicely updated and very clean. We enjoyed the hot tub which was also clean and very big. We had great views of the mountain which made the stay that much more amazing. I loved the fact that there were plenty of towels in the bathrooms and everything you might need in the kitchen in the way of kitchen utensils, wine key, cutlery, etc. It made our stay easy and relaxing.
Overall my friends and I were very pleased with our experience at Shadow Ridge.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with friends
Branden P, General Manager at Shadow Ridge Resort Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded October 19, 2012

Anni - Thank you for staying at the Shadow Ridge Hotel. It was our pleasure having you and we look forward to your return. Safe travels!

There are newer reviews for Shadow Ridge Resort Hotel

Reviewed October 1, 2012

This was our first stay at the Shadow Ridge, and we absolutely loved it. We reserved a two bedroom condo and were very impressed! All of the furnishings were updated and the location couldn't have been more perfect. We were right at the base of Park City Mountain Resort, just a stones throw away from the lifts, and main street wasn't far at all! The free bus transportation is great and the bus stop is within a short walk. The staff was great too, especially Branden. He was very professional, accommodating and knowledgeable about the town. Shadow Ridge felt like a home away from home and I couldn't have imagined a better experience. This is the only place we will stay from here on out. Loved loved loved it!

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family

Katie, thank you for going out of your way to write your first review on the Shadow Ridge Hotel. We are so grateful we provided you great service and delivered on all your expectations. When you come back to Park City please keep us in mind. Have a safe trip home!

Reviewed September 5, 2012

The first night that we arrived we were in a room that was old and outdated. The water didn't work in the showers and the air conditioner didn't work. One bed still had hair on the pillows and sheets. We called down to the desk and they were gone for the night. The next day we talked to the desk and they gave us a credit for that night and they moved us to a better room. The new room was very nice and clean and it looked similar to their photograph. If you stay here make sure that you are getting one of the nicer rooms or you will not be pleased.

Room Tip: Make sure to ask for one of their good rooms.
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank troy d

Troy, I am sorry your first night didn't go well. We strive for excellence and appreciate the feedback. I am glad to see you were able to to upgrade you the next day and solve any other issues. Hope you had a safe trip back home.

Reviewed August 25, 2012

I arrived late one night for my stay in one of the hotel units, and discovered the door could easily be pushed open. I was too tired to deal with it, and fell asleep. The next morning, I was very concerned and spoke to Kirk, Branden, and Randy. They were very attentive and understanding, and moved me immediately to the next-door unit which turned out to be a suite with a kitchen. This was an added surprise, and made my visit with my daughter so much nicer than it could have been. The door situation was quite spooky the first night and I was really turned off to the resort even though I've stayed there before. By the end of my 5 nights, I had such a nice time in the condo unit that I forgot about the spooky night and decided to come back again next summer.

Room Tip: Skip the hotel room and reserve a condo unit with kitchen--it's so much bigger and more convenie...
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
Branden P, General Manager at Shadow Ridge Resort Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded September 6, 2012

Christina,

Thank you for the wonderful review. I am happy that we were able to take care of you, especially after the rough start. Hope you had a safe trip back California. We at the Shadow Ridge Hotel look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed August 22, 2012

Rented a condo unit at Shadow Ridge Resort which was a very spacious 2 BR 3 Bath with very nice amenities. Enjoyed the room very much. Disappointed in the very small swimming pool which is right next to the road and never was very clean the 2 days we stayed. Construction on the road by the parking garage shut down the parking. We were instructed to park in the ski resort parking lot, ignore the tow away signs, and to climb over the cement barriers to get to the hotel. Found this a bit awkward especially since the top of said wall was used as an ash tray for the smoking in that area. One more thing: When I check out I always search the room to ensure I have all belongings. When I looked under the bed I could tell by the various trash items and dust it had not been cleaned for quite some time. Just a couple things kept it from being a great review.

Room Tip: Rooms on the north are quieter and due to extremely slow and small elevators get as close to ground...
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Richard_from_Utah

Dear Guests,

Thank you for spending your Anniversary Weekend with us and the review. I am sorry that you had to experience the road construction around Park City Mountain Resort. With having the road construction we do ask all guests to park across the street based on the road being closed and guests not being able to access our parking garages. Again, I am sorry you didn't experience 100% guest satisfaction. If you do plan on coming back to Park City and choosing the Shadow Ridge Hotel please call the hotel directly and we will do our best to make sure you are completely taken care of. Have a wonderful day and safe travels!

Reviewed August 14, 2012 via mobile

Room was spacious and had a great view, small kitchen/wash basin and huge spa bath. Gym, spa and sauna good. Pool small. No bar or dining area but plenty of choice nearby. Right at the hub of the resort shuttle system.

• Stayed: August 2012
Branden P, General Manager at Shadow Ridge Resort Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded October 31, 2012

Dear Guests,

Thank you for the review. Glad to hear the rooms were up to your standards. Yes we have no bar and/or dining on property but there are wonderful restaurants within walking distance. Plus, there is a free bus shuttle system in Park City that runs every 15 minutes. Just another way to get around if needed.

Thank you again for the review.

Branden Peck
Shadow Ridge Hotel, GM

Reviewed August 11, 2012

My wife and I went to Shadow Ridge off season for an anniversary getaway and were very surprised by the size of the room... well, apartment really, the beauty of Park City, and just how clean everything is kept. Since we arrived after 6 P.M. there was no one at the front desk, but a call on the hotel phone connected us with a very pleasant young woman who checked us in, told us how to get our keys, and in 3 minutes we were head up to our room. THE ROOM! What a shock! It was over 600 sq.' and had two bathrooms, separate master bedroom, dinning room, kitchen, and balcony. I've stayed at hotels across the county and in several other countries and for value this place is not to be believed. Lovely furnishings, use of a full kitchen, and overall clearness/sharpness of appearance make this place a must visit. I'll be coming back again for certain. Note: the Fresh Market has great fruits and vegetables, a surprising selection of foods (think small Von's Pavilion) and friendly staff... open 24 hours. If I could give the place a 6 I would.

Room Tip: Can't go wrong... we were in an inside room, so for a better view go with the south side of the...
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
Branden P, General Manager at Shadow Ridge Resort Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded August 20, 2012

Thank you for the wonderful review. We at Shadow Ridge are glad you had a wonderful anniversary getaway. Look forward to your return stay. Safe Travels!