“Very affordable with great service, definately will stay again.”

Park City Peaks Hotel
Ranked #24 of 60 Hotels in Park City
Reviewed August 2, 2010

We traveled to Park City for the Triple Crown World Series Tournament and The Peaks was a great place to stay with teenagers. It has a pool, restaurant and lounge. Great location and affordable rates. They treated us like we were the only one's there and even came and watched one of our games. One night they had a taco bar for the teams which was free for the players and ver resonable for the parents. If we come next year we will stay there again.

• Stayed: July 2010

Reviewed June 15, 2010

Stayed here one night before going south to Zion. Good location and value. The front desk staff was friendly and helpful. The room was clean, although the linens were a bit thin. The robe was pretty scraggly- why bother to provide one if this was all they had? We had a king bedded room, plenty of space. Breakfast was good. Underground parking was convenient. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: April 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 8, 2010

Older hotel with lots of noise. Booked 2 additional rooms for friends and I received the bill for all rooms even though my friends used their credit cards for payment on check out. Hotel manager agreed to credit my card and then did nothing.

• Stayed: March 2010, traveled with friends
pcpeaks, General Manager at Park City Peaks Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded June 10, 2010

Thank you for your comments. I appreciate your taking the time to mention an issue you experienced with the hotel. I would be more than happy to assist in resolving the situation. Please know that the hotel certainly doesn't keep money that is not due to us. Again, thank you for your comments and please contact me. Park City Peaks Hotel General Manager

Reviewed May 24, 2010

My daughter and I came for a sports event this past week. This was the tournament hotel to stay at so I did some research. The reviews weren't very kind. I took my chance because the price could not be beat. I was so pleasantly surprised. I took heed to the "paper thin" walls comments and requested a room on the top floor (we stayed in room 303). Very rarely could I hear anyone talking and when I did it almost felt more like you were at home. We travel a great deal so this almost comforted more than bothered us. I also turned on the fan at night to stave off any noise I might have heard. The beds are absolutely fabulous. We had some of the best nights sleep. The staff was super helpful. We never dined in the restaurant, went into the bar, or swam in the pool so I can't really comment on that. The underground parking was really nice as it has snowed every nite we've been here so far. The ammenities are refilled everyday and are of a very reputable brand name. Restaurants and shopping are a few miles down the road and no trouble to get to. After staying here, it is really disheartening to have read such bad comments. I took the steps to prevent any of the "noise" and we heard none. I will definitely stay here again next May.

• Stayed: May 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed April 11, 2010

We stopped here for 10 nights whilst skiing in Feb '10. I'd read the reviews about problems with noise so I requested a room away from the bar, lift and vending/ice machines. Our room was quiet, comfortable and had extremely comfy beds.
The buffet breakfast was good, very busy as it was presidents weekend.
We drove each day to different ski resots - the underground parking is very handy. On an evening, we got the ski bus into town which takes about 10 mins (1 bus - no need to change). Or you can walk to the Squatters - nice beer & steak.
Yes its not the Ritz, but we had a comfortable stay. Would have prefered to stop near Main Street but couldn't afford that! Cookes were a nice touch too.

• Stayed: February 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 1, 2010

My husband and I were truly disappointed during our recent stay at Park City Peaks. Decor is very outdated and needs a GOOD DEEP CLEANING. Mattresses were soft and quite uncomfortable for any length of stay. We were on the first floor and heard every move of the people direct above us no matter the hour! Quite annoying. Staff was OK depending on what time of day it was. Early morning shifts were nice, afternoon and early evening were young snotty twits who could have cared less what you needed. They're only interest was chatting with friends. First night of our stay we couldn't get the bathroom sink to drain after brushing our teeth. The back door to the hotel was never secure so that anyone could walk in off the street and stroll around the halls. Overall, was not a pleasant experience. I will not stay here again and would not refer the hotel to anyone. Very disappointed, the pictures are not actually the way it looks in for real.

• Stayed: March 2010, traveled as a couple
1  Thank lovetoskiUtah
Reviewed March 29, 2010

This hotel is good value, but there are some negatives:
- be prepared to be approx 10 minutes bus ride from Main Street (sometimes 2 buses depending on which colour route you take). There are no shops / restaurants nearby and the hotel itself feels isolated from the town atmosphere. That said, the hotel is served well by an excellent bus system.
- Breakfast was adequate, your typical American selection but not overly impressive. Staff were very friendly and hardworking.
- As for the room, we stayed in a double on the ground floor. Noise was not an issue. The room was tired and in need of a makeover. The bedding was poor, the sheets (although changed fairly regularly) had little of Egypt or cotton left in them...to the extent that they felt grubby.
Wifi at a small cost, was available but poorly advertised.

As a base for skiing, the hotel was well placed for each of the three resorts.

For restaurants, We would recommend the following Jean Louis; Bangkok Thai; Bandits.

• Stayed: February 2010, traveled as a couple