“Much better in Park City but stayable!”

Park City Peaks Hotel
Ranked #24 of 60 Hotels in Park City
Reviewed August 22, 2012

I do a park city vacation every year and try to pick new hotels each time, this year I stayed at PC Peaks and I might be spoiled after staying at some of the other hotels in town but this was just your average basic hotel. I will start with the things I liked about the place: it was in a great location next to some good restaurants just outside of the downtown area, the beds were pretty comfortable. The front desk people came off a little cold at first but warmed up quickly after joke. The pool was packed with families until closed so not a good place to go sit and relax. The restaurant down by the lobby wasn't very good and the service was crappy, I would recommend driving down the street and finding a place to eat. if you are a family or staying solo this isn't a bad option one of the cheaper places in town for a quick visit, but definitely not what you would think of for a park city hotel.

Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Pagoda C
There are newer reviews for Park City Peaks Hotel

Reviewed August 17, 2012 via mobile

I recently bought a Living Social Deal for a 1 night stay here.
The pool and hot tubs were fantastic, and the location was pretty good (1 mile from town).
My only complaint was that there was a sports team inhouse during my stay, they were a little loud...but they quieted down around 10pm.
The beds were very comfortable, which is a must for me!
Overall we had a great time, better then we expected. I would definitely come back!

• Stayed: August 2012
Reviewed August 10, 2012

I would not stay here if it was free. The customer service is really bad espically Leslie in the front. Hopefully you dont stay there on a night that it is full if you do there will not be any parking.

• Stayed: August 2012
pcpeaks, General Manager at Park City Peaks Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded October 16, 2012

Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your experience. It is my desire that the staff exceeds our guest’s expectations. Please know that the front desk has been made aware of the issue brought forth. We apologize for not meeting your expectations this time and hope that you will allow us a second chance to service you when visiting Park City again.

Reviewed August 10, 2012

This is such a comfortable and clean hotel. There is no flash, just comfort and a good sleep after a great day in Park CIty. We've stayed here before and will stay again. Everything about this hotel is warm and welcoming. The beds pretty much swallow you and Park City Peaks is only about three minutes from Main Street.

Room Tip: I've been in three areas of the hotel, if you are on an upper floor and need an elevator ask for...
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 6, 2012

This Ho Hum hotel is just that! average. My family and travel baseball team stayed at this hotel July 22nd thru July 29th. Triple Crown sports, somehow forced us to stay at this hotel or else we had to pay an additional 400.00 to stay elsewhere. I was not pleased by this communist rule! Our team head coach never gave us the real reason why we had to stay here, maybe he received a free room??? Anyhow, No microwave or fridge if that matters to you. I had to pay 10 dollars extra for a fridge. We were staying there for 7 nights, we couldn't afford to eat at their restaurant for breakfast everyday, so i needed the fridge. The front desk was helpful, the bar upstairs was adequate, the maid service was above average and Pio the Filipino maintenance worker was helpful. The team enjoyed the indoor/outdoor pool, transportation to Main street was accessible just outside. Park city is a beautiful town. I will most likely return in the future, but i will try another hotel other than the Peaks!

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed July 17, 2012

This hotel is located at the very edge of town, just past the "Welcome to Park City" sign. The GPS location is not correct and we initially ended up at a different hotel, so that's a bit of a problem. The hotel is pretty nice except for the mattress and the bedding- both could stand some improvement. The towels are thick and fluffy, though, and they had Crabtree and Evelyn toiletries, a nice touch. Some noisy kids running around the hallways which was a slight irritation. The restaurant upstairs was very nice with good food and perfect service. All in all, an okay experience.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed July 16, 2012

Bathroom had mildew growing in the grout around the tiles. Carpet was dingy and the furniture and towels were of poor quality. Walls are thin and the room was a bit noisy. I booked through a third party website and $83 a night for basic accomodations would be fine if it seemed clean, but that was not the case at the Park City Peaks Hotel..

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple