I stayed at Prospector with my kids. The front desk was very helpful. Our message on the phone wasn't working and they took care of it and fixed it right away. The kids had areas to run around outside. The room was VERY clean. I learned to book with Prospector square directly because they can address any problems with the unit. Other managment co. are off sight therefor don't give the attention to the problems. The onsight management cannot help with those units.
This is the third time I have stayed at Prospector and after I learned this bit of info, I have had a very pleasant stay and will continue to use them.
You can't beat the price.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience Park City like a local and enjoy breathtaking scenery, unparalleled skiing, mountain recreation, fine dining, and so much more. The Prospector Lodge and Convention Center, an official venue of the Sundance Film Festival, has ideal corporate meeting space and lodging facilities conveniently located within the heart of Park City. With ski resorts and Main Street only 5 minutes away, The Prospector Lodge is the perfect place to stay. Our privately owned condominium style accommodations offer a real Park City feel. Guests can choose studio accommodations with either one or two queen beds, a loft with 1 queen and a sofa sleeper, or a 3-bdrm condo that sleeps 8. Most units have full kitchens, many have fireplaces and some even have a washer and dryer and dishwasher, and all are within a block of the Silver Mountain Sports Club and Spa. We have a 24 hour Front Desk for your convenience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Cheap Tickets, Hotwire and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Prospector reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Prospector Hotel Park City
- The Prospector Park City, Utah