We stayed at Powderwood Condominiums for 4 nights during Sundance Film Festival. We rented a 2 bedroom condo with a loft and felt there was plenty of room for all 7 of us. The place was pretty clean but a little dated. There were 2 bathrooms a full kitchen and even washer/dryer. It is located by the outlet mall which is about 10 miles away from main street in Park City. There is a free bus or it is a $20 cab ride to main street. When I inquired about the internet, they said there wasn't any but when we got there we were able to find a signal. If you have high standards this isn't the place for you; it is no four seasons but not a motel 6, either. It was nothing fancy, but for the price and how many people stayed there it was great.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- PowderWood offers guests a choice of 1- and 2-bedroom condominiums as well as 2-bedroom loft condominiums, with mountain-style spiral staircases accessing the cozy lofts. For the same price as a hotel room, guests enjoy all the comforts of home here - with full kitchens, spacious living rooms, comfortable bedrooms, and private balconies to take in the mountain air and stunning seasonal views. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Expedia, Cancelon and Hotwire so you can book your PowderWood reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Powderwood Hotel Park City
- PowderWood Park City, Utah