This place is very cute. It isn't very fancy, so if that's what you're looking for avoid. But if your laid back then no worries. The place is in a great location and the staff is extremely helpful for a first-time traveler to the area. The prices are very affordable. I felt like I was one of the only people there, even though there are so many condos. It's very private and cozy. I will definately return to Powderwood!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- PowderWood offers guests a choice of 1- and 2-bedroom condominiums as well as 2-bedroom loft condominiums, with mountain-style spiral staircases accessing the cozy lofts. For the same price as a hotel room, guests enjoy all the comforts of home here - with full kitchens, spacious living rooms, comfortable bedrooms, and private balconies to take in the mountain air and stunning seasonal views. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cancelon and Hotwire so you can book your PowderWood reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Powderwood Hotel Park City
- PowderWood Park City, Utah