My wife and I stayed at Powderwood end of February for 4 day ski vacation. We traveled from Canada and arrived late at night and expected to be able to check in on site but in fact we were supposed to go to a different location and use a code we didn't have to get our key from a locked box.Booking was through Hotels.com.Very frustrating as it took 3 hours to get sorted out.
The condo itself was beautiful with lots of room and everything you needed except no WiFi. Also cable TV was not working
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- PowderWood offers guests a choice of 1- and 2-bedroom condominiums as well as 2-bedroom loft condominiums, with mountain-style spiral staircases accessing the cozy lofts. For the same price as a hotel room, guests enjoy all the comforts of home here - with full kitchens, spacious living rooms, comfortable bedrooms, and private balconies to take in the mountain air and stunning seasonal views. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire and Cancelon so you can book your PowderWood reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Powderwood Hotel Park City
- PowderWood Park City, Utah