1st Item- When we arrived we tried to look for the offices to check in. We ran into some maintenance guys and asked where the offices were and they said the offices were not on site and that they were down the road. They said that this kind of thing happens all of the time, that the 3rd parties (CheapHotels) need to do a better job at informing their guests where to check in. So if it weren't for the maintenance guy's I'm not sure how we would of checked in. 2nd item- Instal AC for the summer time. Fans were nice but didn't do much to beat the heat. 3rd item- on the web site there were pictures of the club house that showed a pool table, so we were excited about that. We got to the club house and NO pool table, so that was a bit frustrating.
4th item- Very classy rooms, we were pleased with how fancy and nice it looked when we walked in.
5th item- Pool temperature was great. Just a note on security, Im assuming you a permanent residents that live there year round. Not sure if the pool is included in there contracts. If it is then disregard this but if not then the fences and the locked door didn't seem to stop people from coming in and using the pool.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- PowderWood offers guests a choice of 1- and 2-bedroom condominiums as well as 2-bedroom loft condominiums, with mountain-style spiral staircases accessing the cozy lofts. For the same price as a hotel room, guests enjoy all the comforts of home here - with full kitchens, spacious living rooms, comfortable bedrooms, and private balconies to take in the mountain air and stunning seasonal views. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Cancelon and Hotwire so you can book your PowderWood reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Powderwood Hotel Park City
- PowderWood Park City, Utah