One of the best things about these condos was a good location. The free city bus stop was directly in front of the condos which are located on Park Ave. It takes about 5 minutes for the bus to take you to the the Park City Base and about 10 minutes to the Deer Valley base. The town lift was close, but too much of a groan to walk there with all your ski gear if you are not accustomed to the altitude.
My unit, 217, was serviceable. Everything worked. The kitchen was sparsely furnished, "K Mart" type pans, no cutting board, no can opener, no plastic food storage containers. The furniture and decor was tired looking. The carpeting and vinyl flooring in the bathrooms were not attactive and old looking. The unit was not inviting or appealing. I saw some of the other units while walking down the hall and some were actually cute. My advice would be to ask the management to email you photos of the inside of the unit you are considering before making a commitment. I personally would not stay in Unit 217 or 217-B again.
I arrived at 1 am as expected on the day of arrival. They have a front desk to help you which is good. I was given my keys and was told the bell staff would take my luiggage to my room. After waiting 45 minutes, I called to ask about my bags. They eventually admitted they had delivered it to the wrong condo to other people who arrived on my same plane. They advised I sleep in my travel clothes and they would look for it in the morning, because they did not want to wake the other arrivees up. Only after listening to how their bell staff was very good and my telling them that I could not sleep in my contacts and needed certain medications did they agree to go loook for it again and eventually I got it about 75 minutes after I arrived.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Fantastic Location with full service amenities! Park Station Condominiums are conveniently located in the heart of Park City, adjacent to historic Main Street for shopping, dining and activities. A short walk to the Town Lift to access Park City Mountain Resort, and on the main bike path. On the free shuttle route for access to Deer Valley, Canyons, Utah Olympic Park and Tanger Outlet Mall. Choose from 1, 2 or 3 bedroom condos, complete with cozy living spaces, fireplaces, full kitchens, common area seasonal swimming pool, two hot tubs, and sauna. Hotel rooms also available. The best combination of convenience and comfort in Park City! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Park Station Resort Condominium reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Park Station Resort Condominium Hotel Park City
- Park Station Resort Condominium Park City, Utah