We loved staying in condo 114 that was simply perfect for our Girls' Getaway Weekend in Park City. The price was what attracted us initially, and I must say that I was very pleasantly surprised with how clean and well appointed this unit was. The owners thought of everything and provided little niceties like ziplock baggies and plastic wrap. The towels were plush and soft and so was the toilet paper :) Four ladies really appreciated the two full bathrooms and the separation of the toilet/bathroom when getting ready. The location was great - We could see the bottom of Main Street and though we chose to drive there could have easily walked. I love the walking/biking trail at the back of the condos and will bring my bikes next time for added adventure. I highly recommend this unit and can't wait to go back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Fantastic Location with full service amenities! Park Station Condominiums are conveniently located in the heart of Park City, adjacent to historic Main Street for shopping, dining and activities. A short walk to the Town Lift to access Park City Mountain Resort, and on the main bike path. On the free shuttle route for access to Deer Valley, Canyons, Utah Olympic Park and Tanger Outlet Mall. Choose from 1, 2 or 3 bedroom condos, complete with cozy living spaces, fireplaces, full kitchens, common area seasonal swimming pool, two hot tubs, and sauna. Hotel rooms also available. The best combination of convenience and comfort in Park City! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Agoda so you can book your Park Station Resort Condominium reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Park Station Resort Condominium Hotel Park City
- Park Station Resort Condominium Park City, Utah