We recently stayed at the Old Town Guest House and we loved it. Everything was perfect. We stayed in the Treasure Hollow room and it was very comfortable and spacious. The bed was comfortable and there is a nice sitting area included. We did not need the ear plugs that were on our night stand :) It was a short walk to the historic part of town so that was very convenient. Deb, the owner, fixed us a great breakfeast and encouraged us to venture out even though it was raining. We really enjoyed our stay, we just wished the weather would have been better so that we could have enjoyed the beautiful deck. We hope to be back to stay a little longer. We highly recommend this place over a run of the mill kind of hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This 4 room Inn is the perfect place for active skiers, hikers and mountain bikers wishing to enjoy all that Park City has to offer. We are the only B&B with such a great location and price! Located within walking distance to Main Street with all the shops and restaurants, ski lifts and trails. You won't find a better location. Voted, "Best Inn for Outdoor Enthusiasts" 5 years in a row, the Innkeeper is an avid skier, mountain biker and trail runner with plenty of suggestions on where to go and what to do. This is Park City best for comfort, convenience and affordability. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Orbitz, TripOnline SA and Booking.com so you can book your Old Town Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Old Town Guest House Hotel Park City
- Old Town Guest House Park City, Utah