I spent one night in Park City, and I really needed a night of good sleep after the heat of Arches and the noise of a motel in Moab the night before. Old Town Guest House was the perfect place--peaceful, quiet, comfiest bed of my two-and-a-half week trip. It was an easy walk to shops and restaurants. Deb made a great breakfast and (in my opinion) has found a great balance between being helpful/friendly and just leaving you alone!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This 4 room Inn is the perfect place for active skiers, hikers and mountain bikers wishing to enjoy all that Park City has to offer. We are the only B&B with such a great location and price! Located within walking distance to Main Street with all the shops and restaurants, ski lifts and trails. You won't find a better location. Voted, "Best Inn for Outdoor Enthusiasts" 5 years in a row, the Innkeeper is an avid skier, mountain biker and trail runner with plenty of suggestions on where to go and what to do. This is Park City best for comfort, convenience and affordability. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Travelocity and Agoda so you can book your Old Town Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Old Town Guest House Hotel Park City
- Old Town Guest House Park City, Utah