I've stayed at the Old Town Guest House 6-7 times and wouldn't think of staying anywhere else in Park City. The beds are divine, the rooms spotless, the breakfast perfect for a long day of mountain biking, skiing or hiking. The owner, Deb Lovci goes out of her way to make sure you find the best snow, trails, fly fishing, etc. She knows the area like the back of her hand. Deb's the lead guide for Utah Interconnect, so if you're looking for and epic day in the back country she's your guide.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This 4 room Inn is the perfect place for active skiers, hikers and mountain bikers wishing to enjoy all that Park City has to offer. We are the only B&B with such a great location and price! Located within walking distance to Main Street with all the shops and restaurants, ski lifts and trails. You won't find a better location. Voted, "Best Inn for Outdoor Enthusiasts" 5 years in a row, the Innkeeper is an avid skier, mountain biker and trail runner with plenty of suggestions on where to go and what to do. This is Park City best for comfort, convenience and affordability. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Old Town Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Old Town Guest House Hotel Park City
- Old Town Guest House Park City, Utah