This was our first visit to Park City and we did not realize the number of levels the dity is built on. We were a little dismayed to see that the inn was so far above Main Street and our "first floor" room was a full flight up. We are hikers so we said, "well, okay". We did not regret it. The owner was not in town, but her assistant, Mary, was outstanding. The inn is spotless, the rooms a nice size, the breakfast definitely geared to active people: whole grain breads, cereals, eggs and yogurt for protein, and lots of fresh fruit. We really felt like we were in a wonderful, big house with four guest rooms and a large porch and deck that we could relax on. You will not regret staying here if you like quirky with great hospitality.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This 4 room Inn is the perfect place for active skiers, hikers and mountain bikers wishing to enjoy all that Park City has to offer. We are the only B&B with such a great location and price! Located within walking distance to Main Street with all the shops and restaurants, ski lifts and trails. You won't find a better location. Voted, "Best Inn for Outdoor Enthusiasts" 5 years in a row, the Innkeeper is an avid skier, mountain biker and trail runner with plenty of suggestions on where to go and what to do. This is Park City best for comfort, convenience and affordability. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA and Booking.com so you can book your Old Town Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Old Town Guest House Hotel Park City
- Old Town Guest House Park City, Utah