Marriott's Summit Watch
Marriott's MountainSide(Park City)(Great Value!)
$209
Shadow Ridge Resort Hotel(Park City)(Great Value!)
$159
Sundial Lodge at Canyons Village(Park City)(Great Value!)
$179
Park City Peaks Hotel(Park City)(Great Value!)
$209
$178
$277
  • Pool
Newpark Resort & Hotel(Park City)(Great Value!)
$124
Westgate Park City Resort & Spa(Park City)(Great Value!)
$169
Silverado Lodge(Park City)(Great Value!)
$116
$93
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of $111/night.

$179
Grand Summit Hotel(Park City)(Great Value!)
$163
$116
  • Pool
All reviewsmain streetactivity centerfull kitchenalpine buildingbedroom villabasketball courtseveral buildingsmarriott timesharevacation clubski liftdeer valleyrestaurants and shopsdaily activitiesgreat activitiesperfect locationroad noiseparking garage
Reviewed October 13, 2011

My husband and I have, for the past ten years or so, spent September in Park City. I can't think of a better place to experience fall. Usually perfect weather (although we have had snow!), great long walks and hikes, terrific restaurants, great mountain vistas, just a wonderful little town that has a culture all its own. Part of the delight of our annual stays has been the timeshares we have used, through an Interval International exchange, at Marriott's Summit Watch. It is just the perfect destination for a stay in Park City. It is located at the lower end of Main Street, with convenient access to the many recreation areas provided by the city, as well as to the charming downtown neighborhoods, shops and restaurants. It is served by both the Main Street trolley and by the excellent city/regional bus system. The units are attractive, especially now that they have been updated/upgraded, and well supplied. The desk staff is helpful and always pleasant. The fitness center has also been updated, and is among the best of any accommodation we've tried. Parking is plentiful. All in all, just about perfection--a wonderful town and a wonderful place to stay.

Room Tip: Avoid choosing a unit that faces toward Deer Valley Drive--traffic on that road can be very noisy, particularly if you like to open the window at night.
  • Stayed: September 2011, traveled with friends
1  Thank SalisburyFlorida
Reviewed October 9, 2011

I did a trade through interval, and was well pleased. We had great weather the whole week.
We had a great room. When we first got in it was the last day of silly fest. And we could see it all from our window.
The kitchen area was nice full of everything you would need to cook in. And it was a plus for me to have a dishwasher, which was great. There is also a washer and dryer, which i did not use, but is good, especially for families who dont want to bring as many clothes.
The beds were comfortable. With lots of pillows. The tub was a whirlpool/jacuzzi, which was very relaxing.I definatly need one of those.
I did use the fireplace a few times at nite when it got a little cool. It was nice to be able to use the window and not have to worry about alot of noise. There was alittle on Friday and Saturday, but not late.
The staff was very nice and helpful. Ready with maps or any other questions you have.
The town lift was right across the street, you could take it up to another lift, which was not open yet, but there was an old mine area that was interesting and had plenty of trails. The resort is in a good area, in the middle of plenty of restaurants and shops. You can walk or do the trolli.
The market that they have is kinda small, and does not have much of a variety. But there are grociery stores and Walmart is always a good deal, I stalked up on every thing I needed.
I would go here again, really enjoyed it.

Room Tip: If you want a more quiet area, away from road noise, face Main street. Th Pioneer, Wasatch and Alpine are good building The Alpine does not have a restaurant under it so it is very nice, that is where we stayed. The Ontario is by the pool area if that is important, it is still facing the outer road.
  • Stayed: September 2011, traveled with friends
Reviewed October 3, 2011

This is such a great place to stay..kitchen has everything you need to make meals, even Tupperware to keep leftovers and a pitcher to keep cold water on hand. I actually miss how good the tap water tasted. There are no spices so bring your own, also don't forget creamer and sugar at the local store. The unit is huge, parking is easy and the gym was very nice. There were 4 treadmills and an elliptical, all with tv monitors, enough weights and machines to do a great workout. Overall I would definitely recommend this place.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 2, 2011

Loved the accomodations! Had a great time! Right on Main Street for the Labor Day celebrations! Running trail right behind the hotel, as well as biking trail. Fitness center was better than expectations. The pool area was crowded on the weekend, but by Tuesday I practically had the area to myself. I would highly recommend this hotel! The parking garage is crowded on the weekends but by Monday afternoon, I could park right up to the entrance door. The rooms are spacious and clean! Everything I needed for a week's stay! I will be back!

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank Montana59808
Reviewed October 1, 2011

We were a little concerned because we knew these were condos rather than a standard-type hotel. We didn't have to worry at all. The room was lovely (perhaps a teeny bit small), the room was cleaned, and the staff was friendly and attentive. The hotel is perfectly situated for exploring Park City's main street; an easy walk to all the shops and restaurants (we never had to pull our car out of the parking lot). We would definitely recommend Summit Watch to anyone.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled as a couple