We found the Chateau Apres Lodge a good place to stay for the two of us. It was clean, warm, comfortable, and quiet. The breakfast was more than adequate. The location were very close to numerous ski rental shops and the free Park City bus stop was a short one block walk. A short walk to Starbucks and Fresh Market. The price was very good for what you get.
The negatives were.......jacuzzi would have been nice for tired, sore muscles; coffee maker in my room vs having to wait until after 7:00 and the dining room; major temp fluctuation in the shower; some grumpy old man downstairs that complained about a bump.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Chateau Apres Lodge offers affordable, convenient and comfortable lodging in Park City. We are a true "Skiers Ski Lodge!" ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, HostelWorld, Priceline, Travelocity and Odigeo so you can book your Chateau Apres Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chateau Apres Hotel Park City
- Chateau Apres Lodge Park City, Utah