“Quick and Good”

Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch
Park City, Utah
“Quick and Good”
Reviewed November 19, 2013

Good place for quick meal always easy to get in and out with good food!
The location makes it nice never need what for a table and it's reasonable prices for ski areas.

Visited October 2013

Winona, Minnesota
“Excellent food, good portions, mediocre service”
Reviewed October 24, 2013

Family drove up to Park City when we visited SLC.

There was only one other family in the restaurant with us, yet the service was still poor. When we did get our food and drinks, though, it was excellent. The food was warm and fresh and tasted incredible.

In my opinion, it is an excellent place to eat with a lovely view, but it is a tad too expensive for the experience.

• Visited March 2013
1 Thank Alex A
Utah
“Great service, average food...”
Reviewed September 17, 2013

Our server was great, very friendly and accomodating. We went during a down time between lunch and dinner. The food was average at best, and pretty spendy for what you get. I guess since it's Park City, you can expect foor to be more expensive.

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank JoeDirtay
Garland, UT
“wouldn't go back”
Reviewed September 15, 2013

The hostess and waitress made us feel like we were bothering them. We ordered Italian sodas which we love, but my daughter and I returned them. Nasty tasting. I ordered artichoke dip and I have never had bad dip before. The chunks of artichokes were so large, it looked like they had just dumped the jar in and added mayo and cheese. I couldn't eat it. My daughter's salad was o.k.

Visited September 2013
Cottonwood Heights, Utah
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“waste of ingredients”
Reviewed September 14, 2013

Fresh vegetables weren't seasoned at all. Garlic mashed potatoes were stiff and had no flavor. I'm a blue cheese lover, but the blue slaw only needed a hint of blue cheese, It had way to much. The ribs seemed old and reheated with a strange sauce and flavor. I love all types of ribs and cooking methods and these were awful. Rib eye steak was cooked medium rare as requested and tasted good. With a few simple changes from the chef and no additional investment this place could be good, but for now I wouldn't recommended it to anyone and I won't go back.

• Visited September 2013