“Need one of these at home!”
Review of Knead a Massage

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Knead a Massage
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Need one of these at home!”
Reviewed September 18, 2011

I got my first Thai massage. They explained what it was and it sounded like what I had not been getting with Swedish. Thai is to help in flexibility. I asked my masseuse to describe what she was going to do and why. She knew a lot of techniques and which ones I needed. She made good progress on me and I feel great. I'm going back again. My only regret is this spa is a thousand miles from home.

Los Angeles
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“The Best Kept Secret In Town!!!”
Reviewed January 22, 2010

This is Park City's best kept secret for massages. I travel frequently and have had SEVERAL massages. What I love about Knead a Massage is that you are paying for the massage and not all the ambiance crap places like to charge extra for. The therapists are great and I have never had a bad massage from this place.

2 Thank Cali98
San Francisco
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Very negative experience, even before the massage started”
Reviewed August 24, 2009

Yesterday I called and made an appointment for a massage. When I went in the door, they asked me to fill out a form. I asked what the form was for and the massuse said to me, "It says that I can hang you from your toes and hang you from your hair." I said to her that I had no idea why she would say such negative things when I was coming to get a relaxing massage. I requested a different massuse and there were three massuses sitting out front but the attendent said there was no one else available. I simply turned around and walked out the door. That place had a really, really negative energy.

2 Thank Passport2theWorld
pamelano
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 23 helpful votes
“Massage warning”
Reviewed January 5, 2008

Knead a Massage in Park City, UT has a very "cute" flyer listing all the ways they can relieve "knots". Two different therapists were unable to use any massage techniques (even when asked during the session) that would enable ANY relief from knots or tension or tightness.
With all the options in Park City, stay away from this place!

9 Thank pamelano