“Good stuff”

Good Karma
Ranked #71 of 271 Restaurants in Park City
Cuisines: Indian, Persian
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Good Karma serves Indo-Persian fare. Our Indian and Persian influenced menu specializes in vegan and gluten-free items. As Park City's only Indo-Persian restaurant, we serve the best curries and kebabs in town. Our lamb is local, is grass-fed and hormone free. We strive to use local and seasonal products whenever possible. Good Karma also serves breakfast with an ethnic flare. In addition to traditional American items such as omelets, pancakes or french toast, you can have a bollywood burrito with vindaloo sauce, huevos rancheros, or eggs masala. A Locals Favorite and voted Best Vegetarian Restaurant in Park City 2013 and 2014.
Phoenix, Arizona
“Good stuff”
Reviewed March 18, 2013

Excellent curry again this year. My Wife had the chicken tikka msala (good). Myself and my friend had the nawbia sharing platter with Chicken curry, Beef madras and Chicken tikka masala. Came with 2 garlic naans and one regular naan and white rice. Was very good. We had the dip (meh) an the vindaloo prawns (meh) to start. Taj Mahal beer. Ron was out waiter and very good.

• Visited March 2013

Wanship, UT
“Kids love!!”
Reviewed January 17, 2013

My kids love their Mac and Cheese options......homemade I might add!! My hubby and I enjoy the specialties on the menu. It is a tad pricey, but has an outdoor patio in the summer and it is quiet small so the experience is truly wonderful.

Visited August 2012
Salt Lake City
“Nothing but bad karma”
Reviewed January 13, 2013

My wife and I saw an add for Good Karma in the paper and being a big fan of Indian Food I called and got a 6:30 reservation. We arrived promptly at 6:30, the restaurant is very small and the tables are packed in. There is no station for someone to greet you, so when you arrive you stand in the dining area until a waiter/waitress greets you. In our case the waitress came to us and asked if we had a reservation, I told her that we did and she asked for our name. When I gave it to her, she acted like she did not believe me and walked away, when she returned she said 'well I guess you do, follow me'. She then pointed to a table where the chair on one side sat underneath about 10 coats that were hung, if we sar there we would have other peoples coats in our faces. I pulled the table out away from the coats and sat down. We than sat and waited, finally 10 minutes later the waitress brought us water. I tried to stop her to talk, but she walked off. We sat another 5 minutes and she brought us a 'libations' menu, but still would not talk. We wanted to order, but no one would acknowledge us, it was so weird. We finally got up and walked out after 25 minutes with no service and went to another restaurant. It was a horrible experience.

• Visited January 2013
1 Thank housermania
Chicago, Illinois
“Great breakfast place”
Reviewed January 13, 2013

We also get a breakfast in at Good Karma. Try the french toast - it's excellent! Friendly service at a slightly off the main drag location.

Visited December 2012
Salt Lake City, Utah
“Good food, good service”
Reviewed January 9, 2013

A very consistent restaurant with a great menu and good food. While many selections have curry, it is tasty and not overwhelming. The lamb and chicken kabobs were very good. Much to choose from in a very cozy space.

Visited January 2013