All reviews main street hot tub bedroom residence room service hotel experience ski town turn down service location was perfect shuttle service great property off season end of the day spa suite amenities fireplace concierge
Selected filters
Reviewed December 21, 2018

I recently got married in October in Park City and chose Main & SKY as my wedding night hotel location. When we arrived, the night manager sent us to a room that was filthy- dirty dishes in the sink, unmade bed, towels all over the bathroom. It looked like someone had hosted a rager in there. When we reported this, he gave us a new room (obviously!) but didn't even apologize. I could live with this kind of issue, because mistakes happen. It was the fact that after this happened, I tried for 4 weeks to get in touch with the manager to complain about the experience and NEVER EVEN GOT HER ON THE PHONE ONCE! I left messages with her team and even hunted down her email address, and not once did she respond. She seemed to have people running interference for her at every turn so as not to deal with my genuine issue with her hotel. If this is how they treat people in the OFF SEASON, I would hate to see what it is like when they are busy. I wouldn't recommend this hotel to my worst enemy-- that kind of service is completely unacceptable for the amount you pay to stay here.

Date of stay: October 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
4  Thank kbk5588
Reviewed September 4, 2018 via mobile

The staff is very friendly and helpful. I very much enjoyed my stay over the labor day weekend. I recommend this hotel for anyone looking for a nice weekend getaway. Location and view is absolutely amazing. I’m definitely come back to Park City soon!

Date of stay: September 2018
2  Thank allyjabdalla
Reviewed September 4, 2018 via mobile

I wish we had read the reviews before booking at Main & Sky. All you have to do is read the prior reviews. It only gets worse from there. I have stayed at a full range of hotels and rental homes in resort and urban settings all over the world in properties from boutique to 5 star. This was the worst experience we have ever had. I should have taken more photos to illustrate what a dump this mismanaged place has become. The only picture is of the restroom in the lobby. We all had to use the bathroom when we arrived, so this was the first experience. The picture tells the whole story. This captures our experience from the first moment until we left.

I don’t even know where to begin. It took almost 2 hours JUST TO CHECK IN! The older fellow at the front desk had no idea what he was doing and had no system to even know which rooms were available. He gave us a key to Room 301, which is a one room suite. Our booking was for a two room apartment. I tried to call the front desk, but nobody answered, so I went down to find him. He was surprised that it was only one room, and wanted to go upstairs to confirm that I was right, which I was. We then waited at the front desk for around 30 minutes while he tried to “find” a two bedroom apartment for us. He struck out and wanted to keep looking. We asked if we could join him so we at least had something to do. We went from room after room. They were all filthy and unmade with dirty sheets and piles of stuff all over the place. I asked him what was going on. He was huffing and puffing and said they cant get enough maid service to keep the rooms clean! It was disgusting. Read the rest of the negative reviews. The are all true, but leave out some other points like:

Filthy stained rugs with wrinkles in them
Broken, taped roller shaded on the windows that you have to hand roll
Dysfunctional AC
Crumbling, sheet rock around water fixtures
Hallway lighting falling off
Miniature shampoo and conditioner bottles - for a doll house
Do face towels and no wash clothes
No place to get water
Terrible beds and pillows. Must be as old as the building
Front desk is visible and a mess, with memos taped to the surfaces with messages to staff like “make sure you ask for this and that and NEVER provide a refund!”

Oh, and lastly, we were downgraded from the type of condo we were offered confirmed. However, they tried to charge twice the price! I received a bill for over $800 a night for a space that was confirmed at $430. Even at that this place is a rip-off. I would never go near this place!

Date of stay: September 2018
4  Thank Jim T
Reviewed August 23, 2018 via mobile

The first part of a hotels function is for a guest to be able to check in. We just spent a ridiculous amount of time trying to check into this ghost hotel.

Only to be told the person was off property - The bar and restaurant are closed no staff no friendly greeting.
We were told the pool the restaurant the spa the bar would be open but they were closed! So not much use.

A radio was kindly left at reception for us to call someone - A very nice kind maintenance man eventually answered but was unable to help. He explained we would have to contact Expedia to get our money back.

Not sure why you would invest in a hotel and not have employees

Does anyone even care?

Date of stay: August 2018
2  Thank GarryGodfrey
Reviewed August 20, 2018

There were some nice people at the desk....we stayed one night and then we were trusting that we would get compensation for being ill.....almost sick enough to go to the hospital, but we drank fluid, hardly slept and left early the next day...felt better immediately as we decreased the altitude and headed toward Jackson Hole, Wyoming
We have been calling since July 20 with no results. We finally found the name of the GM Brenda Nagel and she was supposed to call us back, but has not....it is August 20....1 month working on getting some conversation other than the kind people at the desk who have no control about being able to get us to speak to someone who has the capacity to return one night's fee. The reason we stayed there was because we only had to pay one night and there was no cancellation policy.

Thanks for the post from the couple who were getting married and had to deal with Brenda Nagel who was not kind

A good egg from the East who wants to be treated kindly in this world.

Date of stay: July 2018