Stayed 5 days in a kitchennette studio in Park City. The rooms are average, beds and pillows hard. The building security pad - never worked, so couple of nights we had some visitors sitting on the entry floor. Front desk closed at 8 pm - so there was no one to call. This enviroment did not feel very safe.
The conference center and Spa were fine.
Employees were accomodating and polite
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- All Seasons Resort Lodging welcomes you to Prospector Accommodations, comprised of three centrally located properties in the Prospector Square area. Each property is within one mile of Park City Mountain Resort and historic Main Street. And just a couple more miles away, guests will find Deer Valley and The Canyons resorts, accessible via the free citywide bus system which stops in front of each property every 10 minutes. These affordable properties are literally minutes away from shops, restaurants, entertainment- everything. Guests will also enjoy complimentary access to the adjacent Silver Mountain Sports Club and Spa. Check-in for this property is off-site at the Silver King Hotel, 1485 Empire Avenue, Park City, UT 84060. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity and Odigeo so you can book your Prospector Accommodations reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Prospector Hotel Park City
- Prospector Accommodations Park City, Utah