My father booked our family here for a quick overnight stay. I read some reviews on another site and was concerned but hoped for the best.
He had already checked in before we arrived and said that was a nightmare and involved a safe in a building down the street.
The building we're in looks like a run down apartment complex from the outside and really isn't any better once you're inside!
Here's where it gets extra weird. We both have rooms with 2 beds, the rooms are right next to each other. Their room is much nicer. Newer carpet, nicer furnishings, flat screen TV, updated bathroom with newer tile. Then you go in our room.
First thing that hits you is the funky smell;) then you notice the bathroom that is stuck in 1985 (along with the lovely black mildew), the carpet that is probably 15 years old, the beat up furniture and the very old TV.
For a second I thought I stepped through a time warp! We quickly realized the TV was half dead and was pretty much un-watchable as it kept flickering and freezing up. We also realized that there are no curtains on the 1st floor street facing window, and we can't close the miniblinds because they too are broken.
I'm actually writing this review while laying in the bed wide awake at almost 1am because of the car lights shining in my face.
Do yourself a favor and stay somewhere else. I think sleeping in my car would be better than this!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- All Seasons Resort Lodging welcomes you to Prospector Accommodations, comprised of three centrally located properties in the Prospector Square area. Each property is within one mile of Park City Mountain Resort and historic Main Street. And just a couple more miles away, guests will find Deer Valley and The Canyons resorts, accessible via the free citywide bus system which stops in front of each property every 10 minutes. These affordable properties are literally minutes away from shops, restaurants, entertainment- everything. Guests will also enjoy complimentary access to the adjacent Silver Mountain Sports Club and Spa. Check-in for this property is off-site at the Silver King Hotel, 1485 Empire Avenue, Park City, UT 84060. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotwire, Agoda, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Prospector Accommodations reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Prospector Hotel Park City
- Prospector Accommodations Park City, Utah